Welcome

Our family would like to invite you to share in our journey here in Panajachel, Guatemala.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

7up

Strange fact: The 7up logo is different here.

Now there may be numerous problems with the corporations these days, but changing the 7up logo is where I draw the line. I used to hold some small hope they still cared. Now that hope has been thrown away, like just so much trash.

How can the world go on, when the very symbol of the 7up industry has been horribly mutilated and disfigured? Who will know, when they buy that Lemon / Lime soda from any Central American store, that it's actually their favorite drink? It a travesty. It's the apocalypse.

And why? What kind of marketing strategy is this sick joke? Is 7up supposed to sell better if it looks like Sprite? All I can say is that 7up has lost my interest, my money, and a valuable market. 7UP CHANGE YOUR LOGO BACK OR I WONT BUY ANYTHING EVER AGAIN.HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, HUH?!!!1111?!!?!11!!!!/?

(The above speech was written by a random fanatic who appeared and took over my blog post. I apologize and promise I'll have something better next time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment